Sesame Seed Oil promotes various healthy effects:
- Fills the body with protein, helping to fulfill a high-protein vegetarian diet
- Helps to prevent some types of diabetes thanks to magnesium and other nutrients that improve the effectiveness of antidiabetic drugs
- Promotes heart health due to the unique component of sesame oil - sesamol
- Combats premature aging and degenerative diseases due to the antioxidants, including vitamin E major
- Sesame seed oil contains lecithin which is essential for liver; choline regulating the level of insulin and phytin which helps to support nervous system
Ingerdients: 100% cold-pressed sesame seed oil
Storage conditions: Keep in the place protected from direct sunlight at the temperature from 0° С to 25° С and relative air humidity of 70% at most. After unpacking, keep in a dark cool place for 3 months at most. There is a natural sediment allowed.
Shelf life: 12 months.
Net weight: 250 ml.
Recommendations for use: you may take 1 tea spoon of the cedar oil 2-3 times a day per os.